Kumbalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary - A Guided Trekking Experience
Kumbhalgarh is a fort on the westerly range of Aravalli Hills in the Rajsamand district near Udaipur. It was built during the 15th century by Rana Kumbha
This tour will take you an early morning drive from Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh. After 2 hours drive, you will be in reach at Kumbhalgarh. The majestic Kumbhalgarh Fort, Fort which is claimed to have the 2nd largest fortified wall in the world. Now proceed for trekking in Kumbhalgarh sanctuary with trekking guide. The Kumbhalgarh wildlife sanctuary is home for various animals like wild hogs, sloth bears, leopards, antelopes etc and numerous birds species. After that finish the tour and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Timing: Between 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 4-5 Hours
Minimum occupancy: 1 Pax
Maximum occupancy: 10 Pax
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking trekking guide
- Hiking sticks
- Water bottle
- Jungle Entrances
- Refreshment, tea, coffee, cookies, fruit juice
- Essential first aid
What's excluded :
Kumbhalgarh is a fort on the westerly range of Aravalli Hills, in the Rajsamand near Udaipur. It is a World Heritage Site of Rajasthan.
Explore the Kumbhalgarh fort with this trekking tour. If you are lucky you might see some animals like wild hogs, sloth bears, leopards, antelopes etc and numerous birds species in the sanctuary area.
Departure Point :Udaipole Road, Udaipole Rd, Ganga Gali, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.