Kumasi Private Traditional Cooking Class with Kejetia Market
With the help of our professional cooking demonstrator, our clients will be guided in the busy market of Kejetia Market which is the biggest open market in west Africa to buy your cooking ingredients for your cooking class Kumasi. After shopping, head your way to a class to learn how to prepare a traditional Ghanaian meal. For those who love good food, this is really something to experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Personal Shopping
- Travelers will be guided through the Kejetia Market which is the biggest open market in west Africa to buy all their ingredients for the Traditional Cooking class. Our cooking demonstrator will take you through the cooking process and after the cooking is done our clients will get the opportunity to eat their own cooked traditional good.
• Kejetia Market, Kumasi Ghana
• Yam and Spinach Stew. - Served with Fish or Eggs.
• Fufu and Soup - Served with Fish or meat.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Look for the tick tall guy in our company T-shirt.Airports
- Kumasi Airport, Kumasi Ghana
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.