Kumana National Park Shared Safari
(SKU: LK50G01000):Each year during April–July, Kumana welcomes tens of thousands of birds around the world presenting ample of opportunity to spot a rich diversity of birdlife. White-breasted Waterhen, Duck, Black-crowned Night Heron, Indian Pond Heron, Purple Swamphen, and the Common Moorhen who pay migration visits to Kumana as Large flocks are quite an extravaganza to capture during a Kumana safari.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep).
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker).
- Free Pickup/Drop off from/to any location within the radius of 5 KM from the Park Gate.
- 1 LTR Water Bottle Per One Person.
- All taxes and service charges.
What's excluded :
- Park entrance tickets.
- Hotel Pickup/Drop off from/to any location outside the radius of 5 KM from the Park Gate.
- Food and drinks.
Your safari will take you through the swamplands and jungles of Kumana National Park. It will definitely allow you to see a large variety of birdlife. From hundreds of migratory bird species that nest here during the winter season, to the many native birds that live throughout the year; the large variety will leave your birdwatching instincts drooling. In addition there are also many other wildlife to see in the park.You will be travelling in a rough terrain (4WD) game vehicle.
About the Park:
Kumana National Park lies on the South Eastern coast of Sri Lanka. In 1938, the area - which was then part of the Eastern part of Yala Wildlife Reserve - was recognized as one of Sri Lanka’s most important bird nesting and breeding grounds, and was declared as Kumana Sanctuary. Later in 2006, the sanctuary became separated from Yala National Park and was named ‘Kumana National Park’.
• Kumana National Park, Ampara Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Kumana National Park, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Park gate Of Kumna National Park
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.