Kumana National Park Private Safari
(SKU: LK50G01000) This tour takes you on a safari through Sri Lanka’s most famous wild bird park. Enjoy the calls of thousands of birds in the wild. Drive through the dense jungle for a glimpse of colorful wings and a flickering wave of feathery tails. See some of the most famous birdlife in the world. Identify rare and endemic birds. Gain some exclusive real-life birding knowledge that will blow your hats off!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x4 Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep)
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker)
- Free Pickup/Drop off from/to any location within the radius of 5 KM from the Park Gate.
- Water Bottle Per Person.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash)
- Food and Beverages.
Your safari will take you through the swamplands and jungles of Kumana National Park. It will definitely allow you to see a large variety of birdlife. From hundreds of migratory bird species that nest here during the winter season, to the many native birds that live throughout the year; the large variety will leave your birdwatching instincts drooling. In addition there are also many other wildlife to see in the park.You will be travelling in a rough terrain (4WD) game vehicle.
About the Park:
Kumana National Park lies on the South Eastern coast of Sri Lanka. In 1938, the area - which was then part of the Eastern part of Yala Wildlife Reserve - was recognized as one of Sri Lanka’s most important bird nesting and breeding grounds, and was declared as Kumana Sanctuary. Later in 2006, the sanctuary became separated from Yala National Park and was named ‘Kumana National Park’.
• Kumana National Park, Ampara Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Park Gate of Kumana National Park
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.