Kulen Waterfall & 1000 Lingas Join-in Tour
Discover the Phnom Kulen National Park with a full-day guided tour departing from Siem Reap. Visit Kulen Waterfall, the River of a Thousand Lingas, and journey to the top of the mountain to find the world-famous Reclining Buddha. Tour is led by an Apsara Authority certified guide and ranges from 7 - 10 hours in duration. Small-group trip is limited to a maximum of ten participants and includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (8:00am to 8:25am)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Cold towels
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Hotel Dropoff
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen National Park
What's excluded :
- Swimwear (for swimming in waterfall)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phnom Kulen National Park, Cambodia
Swim at the waterfall, explore the tropical jungle, walk to the river of 1000 lingas, walk further to the giant reclining Budhha and pagoda.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Siem Reap Shuttle Tours, Sivutha Boulevard, Siem Reap 85576 Cambodia
Tour gathering and end point. Hotel dropoff available.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Siem Reap Shuttle Tours, Sivutha Blvd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from ALL Siem Reap city hotels. PLEASE ENSURE you provide us with your ACCOMMODATION (HOTEL) DETAILS. Otherwise we cannot pick you up. We need your hotel details at least 24 hours before pickup time. The tour leaves our office at 8:30am. Pickup is from 8:00am to 8:25am. A more exact time cannot be given.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is comfortable and casual. Respect the ancient religious grounds when you visit them.
- It is recommended to bring insect repellent
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.