If by day it is magnificent, imagine it at night!
This is your best option if you have already visited Chichen Itza by day since you can
appreciate the other side of this enigmatic place full of mysticism and fascinating
history or if you have never visited it is an excellent option as we will travel
The main points. On this tour we will visit the city of Valladolid a
cultural city with a cathedral built in 1545 among other things, of
We will also visit the Hubiku Cenote, which is considered one of the
Best of the Mexican Southeast where we will have time to refresh ourselves,
purify ourselves and of course we will taste a traditional buffet meal in
our beautiful Yucateco regional style restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - You will visit the Tequila Museum to taste its flavors.
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Does not include drinks at lunchtime.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Travelers can enjoy a swim inside the cenote.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
There will be a courtesy stop in this magical town, where you can take photos, buy souvenirs or watch a show that is being performed at that time.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
You can enjoy one of the 7 wonders of the world during the night. They will know their history through a beautiful spectacle of light and sound.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Not every hotel picks up, it is important to check before making the reservation.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 63 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important that passengers wear their mask, as well as their own towel (in case of water activities), for security measures. The staff team has the necessary requirements to keep the area sanitized and have better control of the program.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.