Kuching City Sightseeing Tour with Sarawak Museum
Kuching, described as one of the most attractive cities in Southeast Asia, is the State capital of Sarawak. It is a city rich in history, and modern day Kuching is a delightful blend of modern structures and old-world charm. Enjoy the sightseeing of Kuching city with local Sarawakian guide/driver to visit many places of interest of Kuching.
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking local Driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Supplement pick-up/drop-off at Airport or other places than hotels
- Kuching, capital of the state of Sarawak on the island of Borneo, is a bustling, diverse city of old colonial buildings and modern towers.
A City Tour of Kuching, a quaint and lovely City, was the Capital of the personal Kingdom of Sir James Brooke, better known as the White Rajah. There are many historical buildings in the City including the Square and Round Towers, the colonial Courthouse, General Post Office, Fort Magherita and the Astana. Visit the Cat Monument, City Hall, the Tua Pek Kong - oldest Chinese Temple in the city and the famed Sarawak Museum reputed to house the best ethnographies collections in Southeast Asia. Drive through quaint Malay kampungs (villages), explore the centre of the City passing through the colourful India Street and traditional shophouses.Â If time permits, take a walk on the Waterfront with its outdoor cafes and watch sampans plying the Sarawak River ferrying passengers from one side of the river to the other. Return to your hotel after tour.
** Note: Sarawak Museum & Cat Museum is closed on the first day of public holidays.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant is FOC, provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (please wear comfortable walking shoes)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.