Kubinka Tank Museum Private Tour from Moscow
Visit the Kubinka Tank Museum on a 4-hour excursion from Moscow, with a knowledgeable private guide! Home to thousands of military tanks that date from the Second World War to the current day, the incredible museum is arranged into different pavilions that each display original battlefield tanks, replica models and other intriguing military memorabilia. Once inside the museum, the itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to the sights you want to see.
• 4-hour private excursion to the Kubinka Tank Museum
• Learn about Russia’s military history and the fearsome reputation of the USSR tanks during WWII
• Explore the vast museum with a private guide to discover its highlights
• See captured Nazi vehicles and a replica of the German’s 188-ton (376,000-lbs) Maus tank
• Enjoy a flexible itinerary inside the museum and see the sights that interest you most
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Patriot Park Museum Complex - Stand №2
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Patriot Park Museum Complex - Stand №2, 63th km of Minskoye hwy., Kubinka 143070 Russia
Arrange your private tour to start at a time that suits your schedule, and then leave Moscow by air-conditioned minivan with your private guide. As you travel, chat about Kubinka Tank Museum and the sights that you would like to see and, of course, the history of Russian military vehicles.
After an hour on the road, head inside the museum and enjoy roughly two hours inside, browsing tanks and military equipment from all over the world. See a collection of medium-sized Soviet tanks including the famous T-34, the USSR hero of WWII. Marvel at the German Toger and Panther tanks that were captured during WWII, and discover the huge German self-propelled mortar known as Karl.
The tanks are organized into pavilions, each containing original and replica vehicles plus other military memorabilia from different eras and countries. See all the museum’s highlights as well as any other collections that might be of interest to you personally. British and American tanks and carriers are found in Pavilion 5, and the museum has a photo gallery and archive exhibition that is well worth a look.
Return to your minivan after roughly two hours inside the museum, and then travel back to central Moscow with your guide. Your tour finishes with a drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure point: Your centrally located Moscow hotel.Departure time: Tours can start between 10am and 3pm; reconfirm your preferred start time with the local service operator before travel.Return details: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours can start between 10am and 3pm; reconfirm your preferred start time with the local service operator before travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.