Kuala Selangor Famous Sky Mirror(with transfers)
Discover the popular Sky Mirror experience in Kuala Selangor by boat ride. Enjoy the fantastic sea view by the gigantic sandbar of Sasaran Beach. This is the highlight where you'll get to see a huge reflection of the blue sky. Take unlimited pictures with friends and family!
• Experience the total reflection where the sky meets the earth by the Sasaran Beach
• Take advantage of the sea's amazing illusion and start a creative yet mind-boggling photoshoot
• Witness a multitude of sea creatures such as sea clams, shore crabs, sea snails and pink dolphins(if you lucky)
• Play around with perspective and take funny and amusing pictures at Sky Mirror
• Kuala Lumpur city hotel area pickup and drop-off included
• The Kuala Selangor Sky Mirror is a must-see for nature lovers and kids.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sharing boat ride to Sky Mirror
- Boat ride insurance provided by the operator
- Meal (optional)
What's excluded :
- Personal expanses
Sky Mirror named after its mirror-like reflection of the sky is a mystery island that will only emerge for several days every month and after research it has been extended more than 7 days to around 26days a month with different boarding time daily: During the 1st and 15th of a lunar month, as well as 4 days before or after these dates its boarding usually in the morning 6am to 10am. It is also dubbed the Salar de Uyuni of Malaysia, after similar natural wonder in Bolivia.
Sky Mirror is also home to a multitude marine life besides sand dollars, the most common are the sea clams and baby clams which scattered abundantly in the sand. Though tiny, you will definitely fall in love with millions of baby clams that glitter like diamonds under the sun. Other interesting marine organisms found are sea anemones, shore crabs, red crabs, soldier crabs, bamboo clams, sea grapes, bailer shell, sea snails, and a variety of shells.
• Sky Mirror, Kuala Selangor 45800 Malaysia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact local supplier 1 day before your tour date for actual pick up time and tour slot.Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city centre is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day
- The operator will contact you should there be any changes to your booking as the Sky Mirror activity is subjected to tidal conditions
- The recommended participation age for children is age 2+
- Please do wear comfortable sandals or waterproof shoes, hat and sunscreen to ensure a comfortable experience
- To stand out in your photos, it is recommended that you wear bright colored clothing or accessories like scarves or hats
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please contact local supplier 1 day before your tour date for actual pick up time and tour slot.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.