Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara via Kuala Tembeling Jetty One Way SIC Transfer
• Sit back and relax as you enjoy a transfer from Kuala Lumpur Hotel To Taman Negara Via(Kuala Tembeling Jetty)
• Enjoy scenery without having to worry about traffic or maps
• Travel to Taman Negara (Kuala Tembilang Jetty) knowing that a punctual and safe trip to your destination awaits you
Enjoy a SIC transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara Via (Kuala Tembilang Jetty)
Begin your trip in a safe, convenient, and easy way in a private vehicle. Skip the long cab lines and head straight toward your destination in Taman Negara (Kuala Tembilang Jetty).The transfer length is around 4-6 hours and is available year-round, 24-hours a day.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up (City Center 1km radius)
- One-way Join/SIC Transfer.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Drop-off to your Taman Negara Hotel
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Additional charges may apply for out of Kuala Lumpur Hotels
- Meals & Beverages
- Meeting Point
Please be at Hotel lobby 15 minutes before departure time
Remember Please leave the following information in the "Leave a comment for the local supplier" section:
• Hotel Name
• Hotel Address
• Pickup Time- (Fixed 7.45 AM From your Hotel)
• Drop-Off Location- (You need to to find your own way after our drop-off point)
One suitcase and one carry-on bag allowed per passenger. This transfer is not wheelchair accessible.
Depending upon availability, the vehicle provided for the service may not be exactly as depicted in the photo.
About Taman Negara Activities: Canopy Walk, Jungle Trekking, Night Jungle Walk, Visit Kg. Orang Asli (Aborigine Settlement) Rapid Shooting, Boat Cruise to Lata Berkoh & Kelah Fish Feeding Animals Observation, Fishing Cave, Exploration Gunung Tahan Climbing (2187 m – the highest peak in Peninsular Malaysia)
Note for self arrival without hotel pick up:
Starting Point for Self Arrival:
Mariamman Building, Ground Floor, (Main Entrance), No 2, Jalan Hang Kasturi, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
Please be at Blue Star Travel & Tour Office Counter 15 minutes before departure time.Fix departure will be at 8.30AM & a prominently arrive at Kuala Tembeling will be 4PM. (This note for who will arrive by own to meeting point)
Departure Point :1: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Jalan Hang Kasturi, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(We will pick up from your hotel at 7.45 AM) Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Kampung Kuala Tembeling, Jerantut, Pahang, Malaysia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Strictly No Changes of Departure Time
- If you miss the fix departure time will be need to find your own way to final destination.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.