Kuala Lumpur To Cameron Highlands City EN-ROUTE Waterfalls & Boh Tea Plantation
PICK-UP FROM KUALA LUMPUR CITY HOTELS BY AN AIR-CONDITIONED VEHICLE WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING PROFESSIONAL DRIVER AND EN-ROUTE LATA ISKANDAR WATERFALL & BOH TEA PLANTATIONS DROP-OFF AT CAMERON HIGHLADS CITY HOTELS.
PICK-UP AT 11PM TO 6AM 50% SURCHARGE APPLY.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- AIR-CONDITIONED VEHICLE WITH ENGLISH-SPEAKING DRIVER
- PICK-UP FROM KUALA LUMPUR DROP-OFF AT CAMERON HIGHLANDS
- ALL TAXES, FEES AND HANDLING CHARGES
- EN-ROUTE: LATA ISKANDAR WATERFALL & BOH TEA PLANTATIONS
- ONE-WAY PRIVATE TRANSFER
What's excluded :
- FOOD AND DRINKS, UNLESS SPECIFIED
- PICK-UP BETWEEN 11PM TO 6AM 50% SURCHARGE WILL BE APPLY / CHARGES PAY TO DRIVER UPON DROP-OFF
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lata Iskandar, Jalan Tapah-Brinchang-Blue Valley-Cameron Highlands, Tapah 35000 Malaysia
The waterfall cascades over several tiers of granite slopes, with the last drop at 25 meter high flowing into a small pool below before resuming its journey and a narrow stream. On weekends, the waterfall is overrun by tourists and local visitors
Stop At: Boh Tea Plantation, Unnamed Road,, 39000, Pahang, Malaysia
Boh Plantations was founded in 1929 by J.A. Russel, a British businessman during the British colonial era in Malaya. He was optimistic of the tea plantation business due to huge demands despite of the world-wide great depression at that time. As a restult of the potential, he applied for and was granted a concession of land for his first tea garden in Habu, Cameron Highliands. A
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK-UP FROM ANY HOTELS / APARTMENTS & RESIDENCE IN KUALA LUMPUR CITY
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/7/2019 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.