Kuala Lumpur Nature Tour: Orchid Garden, Butterfly Park and Bird Park
Discover Malaysia’s vibrant wildlife even in the heart of the city on this 4-hour of Kuala Lumpur’s natural wonders, including hotel pick-up. Admire the vivid blooms of the Kuala Lumpur Orchid Garden, get up close to colourful butterflies at the Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park, then spot rare birds at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.
Retreat to three natural sanctuaries right in the heart of metropolitan Kuala Lumpur
Take a guided tour of the enchanted and colourful Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
Discover a massive, vibrant, diverse family of orchids at the Kuala Lumpur Orchid Garden
Spot and identify native and exotic birds at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
Learn about Malaysia’s natural environments and ecosystems from your guide
per adult from
210 to 240 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicle
- English speaking Driver
- Hotels / Apartments Pick-up & Drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- All Entrance Fees
- You’ll be picked up from your Kuala Lumpur hotel by your friendly and knowledgeable GUIDE and taken past the city’s busy streets to three natural sanctuaries, starting at the Kuala Lumpur Orchid Garden.
Tour the garden to see 3,000 species of orchids, 800 of which are native to Malaysia. This huge collection includes hybrid and exotic species of flowering plants and colourful blooms that thrive abundantly in this 2.5-acre (1-hectare) floral paradise. You’ll be awed as you explore the garden and feast your eyes on these vibrant creations.
Next, head to the beautiful and lush Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park, comprised of more than 15,000 plants to give it the look and feel of a real rainforest. See nearly 6,000 inhabitants of more than 120 species of butterflies, and at the nursery, learn about the life cycle and mating habits of these graceful insects. Don't miss the museum, where you'll gain an even deeper insight into these creatures.
Finally, visit the largest enclosed aviary in Southeast Asia, the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, which lies on a sprawling 8 acres (3 hectares) of verdant valley terrain. Here, you’ll see more than 5,000 native and exotic birds. Spot and identify the many types of these feathered beauties with the help of your guide.
After your amazing nature experience, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotels / Apartments
Return Detail :Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotels / Apartments
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.