Kuala Lumpur International Airport KLIA KLIA2 to Port Dickson Hotel Transfer
Enjoy and travel in comfort on a private transfer from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA/KLIA2) to Port Dickson Hotel. Our door to door transfer service is ideal for the travellers looking for an easy and convenient way to get to their destination without having to worry about language barriers or hefty cab fares.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-Way Private Transfer.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Airport Pickup and Hotel Drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees if any
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Surcharges of 50% applicable for the transfer between 2300hrs to 0600hrs and required to be pay directly to the driver upon departure.
- Our overland private transfer service from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA/KLIA2) to Port Dickson Hotel (door to door) is ideal for small groups of tourists, business executives or students looking for an easy and convenient way to get to their destination without having to worry about language barriers or hefty cab fares.
Our experienced chauffeur will be waiting to meet and greet you at the agreed time and location. For your convenience, you can select your transfer depending on the number of guests travelling including 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag Per guest allowance.
Traveling time takes about 1-2 hours to reach, depending on traffic conditions. You will able to enjoy the beautiful scenery and the authentic countryside along the journey.
Now you can spend more time exploring Port Dickson and less time figuring out how to reach your destination. To be sure, this door to door private transfer will be the perfect start to your holiday.
Departure Point :Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA/KLIA2)
Departure Time :6am,7am,8am,9am,10am,11am,12pm,1pm,2pm,3pm,4pm,5pm,6pm,7pm,8pm,9pm,10pm,11pm & 12PM to 5AM (11PM to 6AM got Surcharge) Monday to Sunday
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- VOUCHER INFO
- You may present either a printed or an electronic voucher for the verification.
- LOCAL OPERATOR INFORMATION
- Local Operator Information, including local contact number/person available on your Confirmation Voucher.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.