Kuala Lumpur Food Tour
Savour Malaysian fare on a half-day food tour of Kuala Lumpur's culinary heritage. Walk with your guide while you taste your way through Jalan Masjid India and Kampung Baru.
Visit pre-war houses built on stilts, sample Malay tea cakes and durian, visit a large wet market, and enjoy the scene of Kampung life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tastings
- English-speaking Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Jalan Masjid India
- Entry/Admission - OH! My Kampung Experience Tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- caps, hats
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Be Tourist Malaysia Heritage, Jalan Hang Kasturi 02-03 Mezzanine Floor, Central Market Annex, Kuala Lumpur 50050 Malaysia
Starting point is at Be Tourist office.
Stop At: Jalan Masjid India, Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Visit Masjid India, sample Malaysian Food. (Duration here is Not 4 hours)
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: OH! My Kampung Experience Tour, Avenue K 156, Jalan Ampang, Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur 50450 Malaysia
Visit to Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur. Visit pre-war houses on stilts, sample Malay tea cakes, durian, visit to a large wet market and eat tasty Nasi Lemak. (Duration here is Not 4 hours)
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Central Market, Pasar Seni, City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Please dress comfortably but modestly
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- All food sampled on this tour is halal
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.