Kuala Lumpur Countryside Tour with Batu Caves, Water Fall & Aborigine Museum
Your journey starts with a drive from Kuala Lumpur to Batu Caves of about 20 minutes.The statue
of Lord Murugan greets you at the stairway to the Temple Cave.Your next stop is Aborigine
Museum, .Then continue on to Water Falls for a look at the impressive seven-tiered waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Driver.
- English Speaking Tour Guide (Only Include for 4 Passengers & above)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel within 0.5 from Kuala Lumpur City Center)
- Coconut Drink at Batucaves & Snacks at Water Fall.
- Air-condition car or van.
- Entry/Admission - Batu Caves
- Entry/Admission - Orang Asli Craft Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kanching Rainforest Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gombak, Batu Caves 68100 Malaysia
9.30AM: Meet & Greet our chauffeur at Lobby Hotel.
Your journey starts with a drive from Kuala Lumpur to Batu Caves of about 20 minutes.
The statue of Lord Murugan greets you at the stairway to the Temple Cave; Your guide will share fascinating such and walk with you up the steep stairs to the Ramayana Cave. Explore this limestone wonder at your own pace and descend for a refreshing coconut drink when you're ready.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Orang Asli Craft Museum, Jabatan Muzium Malaysia Jalan Damansara, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Your next stop is Aborigine Museum, discover the history of the Orang Asli community and the showcase of the cultural heritage of the community.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kanching Rainforest Waterfall, Jalan Lebuhraya Selayang, Kuala Lumpur 52100 Malaysia
Visit Water Falls:
Then continue on to Water Falls for a look at the impressive seven-tiered waterfall. You decide how long you'd like to linger in the shade, scramble on the boulders, or take a refreshing dip. If you'd like, order the Malaysian national dish, nasi lemak, for lunch (own expense); It consists of coconut rice and chili paste served in pandan leaf. Other light snack also available.
head back to your vehicle for the return drive to your hotel and receive more recommendations from your chauffeur guide
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Center (1km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point in particular Malaysia Tourism Center (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.