Kuala Lumpur Bird Park With Return Transfers
KL Bird Park is one of the renowned eco-tourism destinations situated right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Located in the serene & scenic Kuala Lumpur Lake Gardens, it is only 10 minutes drive away from the city centre of Kuala Lumpur. The park is home to more than 3000 birds of approximately 200 species of local & foreign birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within 1 km from city center)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks Unless Specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, 920 Jalan Cenderawasih Taman Tasik Perdana, Kuala Lumpur 50480 Malaysia
10am : Meet and greet our friendly driver at the hotel lobby and proceed for your .You will be picked-up from your hotel in a air-conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver accompanies you in this Kuala Lumpur Bird Park Tour.
KL Bird Park is reputed to be the largest free-flight walk-in aviary in the world. Sprawling approximately 21 acres of verdant valley terrain, the park is divided into 4 zones. Zone 1 & 2 make up the free-flight zone while Zone 3 houses the hornbills; the Hornbill Park. Zone 4 is home to flightless birds and other exotic birds placed in mini aviaries. The main feature that distinguishes KL Bird Park from other bird parks is the concept of free-flight. Entering the door of KL Bird Park is as if you are stepping into an enormous bird cage, where visitors will have a chance to witness at close proximity how local and foreign bird species live together as a perfectly balanced community in this semi-natural, man-made environment. Visitors to KL Bird Park can take the opportunity to see some of the attractions of the park such as the Education Station with egg incubation and baby chicks, Bird School with local birds exhibition. Also, step into our Bird Gallery where our collection of bird specimens, feathers, eggs, nests and skeletons are put on display. Visitors can also take beautiful snapshots with our stunning and friendly birds at the Photo Booth as a precious keepsake of an exciting adventure here at the bird park. In addition, you do not want to miss the KL Bird Park Bird Show, the main highlight of the day which takes place at 12.30 pm and 3.30 pm daily. Apart from that, do not miss the other daily bird feeding activities such as lory, hornbill, eagle and ostrich feeding. KL Bird Park is open from 9.00am to 6.00pm daily including weekends and public holidays.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Asni Global, 1 Sentral, Level 16, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur 50470 Malaysia
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bird park Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 am – 06:00pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.