Kuala Lumpur Airport Meet & Greet Services-Arrival to KLIA or KLIA2
Arrive, depart or transfer quickly and easily with us. Our Airport Representative Meet & Greet at Arrival Hall and assist you and find the way to your destination, and cater to families, groups, VIPs, business and leisure travelers.
per adult from
15 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Meet & Greet Service at Arrival Hall (KLIA/KLIA2)
- Escort to your vehicle (transportation vehicle of your choice)
What's excluded :
- Porter service (Optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Meet & Assist makes passing through airports simple. It adds a First Class feel.A local airport greeter will meet, help and escort you all the way between the Arrival hall and your transportation choose. Our service will help bypass long lines, and remove language barriers. It will make passing through the airport easy, and will ensure a fast arrival, a smooth departure, or a successful connection.
Our expert greeters will meet you at the Arrival Hall carrying identifying signs.Our greeter will also facilitate porter service & contact with the driver waiting for you outside the airport, arrange a meeting point and escort you and your group to the transportation vehicle of your choice.
• Exclusive one-to-one service.
• Meet and Greet at the Arrival Hall.
• Porter service (Optional).
• Escort to your vehicle (transportation vehicle of your choice).
Departure Point :1: KLIA Arrival Hall, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
2: KLIA2 International Arrival Hall, Jalan Klia 2/1, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Meet & Greet Services-2-15 Pax 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2030
Meet & Greet Services-1 Pax 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2030
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Porter service (Optional).
- Our expert greeters will meet you at the Arrival Hall carrying identifying signs
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.