Kruger Park Wildlife Safari Tour (2 Day)
Here at Cape to Kruger Tours and Safaris we strive to ensure that your experience of the African bushveld is no less than unforgettable; a memory to take back home to be cherished. We aim to achieve this by getting you up close and personal with southern Africa's eclectic array of both plant and animal species, untamed and uncensored in their natural habitat. From the baobab tree to the Big Five, strap in for the journey of a lifetime; an adventure rich in both adrenalin and education.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Kruger National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal purchases
Day 1: Transfer from Johannesburg to Wildlife Lodge
Stop At: Manyeleti Game Reserve, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Sunset drive in the Manyaleti reserve
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Wildlife Lodge
Day 2: Half-Day in Kruger Park
Stop At: Kruger National Park, Malalan Gate, Nelspruit 1350 South Africa
A half-day game viewing safari tour in the Kruger National Park.
Return to Johannesburg at around 15h00.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Collection from Johannesburg accommodation or from O.R Tambo International Airport
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.