Kruger National Park Day Trip
This is the only Kruger Park Tour from Maputo that uses a Safari Truck and that makes all the difference.
The trip is all inclusive, food, beverages, professional and certified Kruger Park guide. The only exclusion is the conservation fee because it depends on your country of residence.
We have binoculars in every seat, USB chargers for your mobile phones and cameras, a fridge and a freezer and much more. Also, you will have a very different perspective on Kruger Park just because of the fact of having a higher view.
Looking forward to welcoming you onboard.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Breakfast - We will provide snacks, fruits, coffee and tea.
- Lunch - We will provide lunch, stopping in one of the rest camps of Kruger National Park
- Our unique Safari Truck has binoculars in every seat
- Our Safari Truck is equipped with fridge with beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
- Conservation Fees at Kruger National Park
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kruger National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kruger National Park, Malalan Gate, Nelspruit 1350 South Africa
Kruger National Park is home of the big 5 (Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard and Buffalo), but is also home of hundreds of more species.
It's one of the most beautiful Wildlife Reserves in Africa.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Mussiro Trips | Mozambique and Maputo Tours, 417 Avenida Kwame Nkrumah, Maputo 0000, Mozambique
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.