Krka Waterfalls tour - From Okrug Gornji and Trogir
Make the best out of your vacation and spend a day exploring the natural wonders of National park Krka, one of the most beautiful national parks in Croatia. Our journey starts at one of our arranged meeting points in Okrug Gornji or Trogir. For private tours, the pick up can also take place directly at your accommodation. Bring swimsuit, suglasses, towel, comfortable walking shoes or sandals, change of clothes.
7:50/08:10 AM Departure from Okrug Gornji/Trogir
09:00 AM Arrival at Skradin
10:00 AM Boat ride from Skradinski buk to Krka
10:30 AM Arrival at NP Krka
14:00 PM Departure from NP Krka
15:00 PM Arrival at Trogir/Okrug Gornji
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- National Park fees
- boat ride
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Escape from the city bustle and enjoy the exceptional breathtaking scenery of one of the most beautiful national parks in Croatia – National park Krka – in this self-guided half-day trip designed for those who wish to explore the natural wonders of the Krka Waterfalls at their own pace, without tour guides deciding what to see and for how long.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Skradin, Skradin, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Small mediterranean town Skradin, situated at the entrance of National park Krka, is famous for its medieval fortress of Turina and the tower clock from 1872. There is also a boat which goes regularly from Skradin directly to the national park and back, which the travellers will take. This tour is flexible which means that the travellers can decide for themselves how much time they want to spend in Skradin before pick up time.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :1: Put Mavarčice 2a, 21223, Okrug Gornji, Croatia
2: Šetalište Stjepana Radića 10, 21223, Okrug Gornji, Croatia
3: Šetalište Stjepana Radića 54, 21223, Okrug Gornji, Croatia
4: Portal Bus Excursions Meeting Point, Ul. Kardinala Alojzija Stepinca 44, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :1. 07:50 New Church Okrug Gornji 2. 07:50 Port Okrug Gornji 3. 07:50 Camp Rožac Okrug Gornji 4. 08:10 Across Hotel Bellevue in Trogir Pick up time may vary depending on traffic.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring swimsuit, suglasses, towel,
- comfortable walking shoes or sandals
- change of clothes for swimming
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.