Krka Waterfalls Tour & Wine Tasting from Split
Join us on a beautiful tour of the Krka national park. Our departure time is 8:30 am. After a lovely guided tour around the park with our English-speaking guide, we will take you to one of the best wineries in the area where you will have a wine tasting.
per adult from
What's included :
- English - speaking guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Sladic Winery
What's excluded :
- Ticket for entrance to National Park Krka
- Entry/Admission - Krka National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Skradin, 22000 Croatia
Krka is the seventh national park in Croatia known for its large number of lakes and waterfalls. It is named after the river Krka which is the part of the park. The National Park is located in central Dalmatia, just a few kilometers northeast of the town of Šibenik. The River Krka has seven travertine waterfalls and its beauty is a natural karst phenomenon, which is recommended to be visited in spring and summer, because it is in full splendor then, and you can also refresh yourself in clean water.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sladic Winery, Sladici 33 Plastovo, Skradin 22222 Croatia
Once there, you will be greeted by a local sommelier. He will take you on a tour of the winery, show you the wine cellar and the procedure of wine-making. After the tour, it's time for the degustation that includes different kinds of wine, aperitif, and local cheese.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Marulićeva ul. 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.