Krka Waterfalls National Park Boat Tour from Vodice
Unique boat ride to Krka cannot be fully experienced by bus or car. Our boat Desto (build 1900.) will take you to Krka waterfalls to only 100 meters distance! On this tour you will get to see panoramic views of beautiful old Town Šibenik, it's fortresses and UNESCO protected cathedral. On our way to the Krka National park we will stop and collect fresh mussels which will be prepared in a traditional Dalmatian way on the spot. After arrival to Krka National Park you will have plenty of time for sightseeing, exploring the park and swimming in famous Krka Waterfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Fresh mussels on traditional Dalmatian recipe
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance ticket to Krka National Park
- Expert guide
- Entry/Admission - Skradinski Buk Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is available for a 9,5 EUR (70 HRK) surcharge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St Nicholas' Fortress, Obala Franje Tudjmana i. Hrv. P. 4 Info Center, Sibenik 22000 Croatia
After the cruise starts from Vodice we will go through St. Anthony Channel, Šibenik bound with the views of St Nicholas fortress dating back to 16th century.
Pass By: Sibenik, Sibenik, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Tour takes us next to Šibenik where you will have panoramic views of the town, 3 fortresses and cathedral under UNESCO auspices.
Stop At: Skradinski Buk Waterfall, Visovacko jezero, Krka National Park Croatia
After Šibenik we go further down the estuary of Krka to Prokljan lake and down the canyon to the foot of Skradinski Buk and arrive in Krka National Park at around 11.30am. There you will have a break for bathing and tour of the national park – visiting watermills, Skradinski Buk, hydroelectric power plant Jaruga, restaurants, souvenir shop and relaxing. With its seven travertine waterfalls it is a natural phenomenon. National Park Krka encompasses the part of the most beautiful river flow of Krka and the lower flow of Čikola river. National park abounds in natural as well as cultural and historical monuments. Among these it is worthy to mention a Franciscan monastery on Visovac island, set on the river. In the old watermills remodeled into small ethnographic museums you will have an insight into how wheat was milled. The main attraction of Krka national park are its 7 waterfalls, among which Roški slap is the most widely spread, while Skradinski buk the biggest and most widely known.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Destina boat excursions, Obala Vladimira Nazora, 22211, Vodice, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from hotel Amadria Park (Solaris) is at 8:00 am in front of the main entrance. Pickup from Tribunj is at 8:30 am and can be arranged from your apartment. Please contact us to arrange the pickup from Tribunj in advance. Pickup from Hotel Olympia is with the boat at 9:15 (after the tour starts from Vodice port) at the dock in front of the hotel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.