Krka National Park: Waterfalls Experience Day Tour
Nestled in the very heart of Dalmatia and only a hour from Split, a perfect getaway for all true nature lovers.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Discount on entrance fee to the park
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the park
- Entry/Admission - Krka National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: National Park Krka Waterfalls, Skradin Croatia
Boarding the boat. 30 minutes cruise to the waterfalls.
Stop At: Krka National Park, Skradin, 22000 Croatia
Guided tour and free time for swimming and exploring.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Gregory of Nin, Ul. kralja Tomislava 12, 21000, Splitska, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Obala kneza Domagoja, Split, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.