Kresy Vineyard Private Tour with transfer from Kraków
A visit to the local winery turns out to be an excellent and unusual way to spend the afternoon. Kresy vineyard is located in the Polish Jurassic Upland, just 20 kilometres from Krakow.
The stony and loamy soil serves as an excellent habitat for the production of these exceptional wines.
During the tour of the vineyard, you will learn not only about its history but also see the whole process of winemaking. Another element of the visit is wine tasting.
The vineyard produces white, rosé and red wines in an ecological way. The offer also includes rare orange wines, i.e. long maceration wines from light colour fruit. The specific mineral composition these wines owe to the soil.
In the extended option, it is also possible to taste local goat cheeses, cold meats and dumplings. In the summer and autumn, we also suggest trying delicious homemade cakes from fruits grown in their garden. A visit to the local Kresy vineyard is the perfect ending to the perfect day.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Wine Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Winnica Kresy | Gospodarstwo Rolne
What's excluded :
- cheese and meat tasting (can be purchased on spot from the vineyard host)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Winnica Kresy | Gospodarstwo Rolne, 32-043 Skała, Stoki-Kresy 35, 32-043, Poland
Spend your afternoon in an excellent and unusual way with a visit to the local winery in Kresy.
During the tour, you will not only learn about the history but also about the whole process of winemaking and will also have the chance to do wine tasting.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Plac Bohaterów Getta, Kraków, Poland
2: Starowiślna 65, 31-052 Kraków, Poland
3: Wielopole 2, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
4: Pawia 4, 31-154 Kraków, Poland
5: Garbarska 2, 31-131 Kraków, Poland
6: Straszewskiego 14, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
7: Sheraton Grand Krakow, 7 Powisle Street, 31-101 Kraków, Poland
8: Novotel Krakow Centrum, Tadeusza Kościuszki 5, 30-105 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please, send us name and address of your hotel/accommodation in Kraków.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.