Kravice Falls Medugorje Mostar Pocitelj Private Day Trip from Dubrovnik
This private day trip from Dubrovnik into southern Bosnia and Herzegovina has something for everyone in your group – rugged nature, rich cultural heritage where East meets the West and a place of religious pilgrimage. Base tour is going to take you through eastern Hercegovina with visit to Stolac and „Stečci“ – tombstones of an early medieval civilization in this region, to Mostar a city renowned for its cultural and religious variety and sadly violent history, or to Međugorje where it is said the Virgin Mary appeared to some children on Apparition Hill or both – upon your choice. Take a walk through fortified town Počitelj. Below are suggested extra charged additional places to visit during this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking driver/guide and air-conditioned vehicle/fuel for entire day , pick-up and drop-off at your hotel, visit to tomb stones in Stolac, 2h visit to Međugorje and/or 2h visit to Mostar, on the way back 30min visit to Počitelj.
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Upon pick up at your accommodation/cruise ship, our driver/guide will take you on unique journey into land of cultural diversities. 2h 30min drive will begin along coastal Adriatic road and you will enjoy view on Elaphiti and Pelješac peninsula before we cross Bosnian border. On the way to Međugorje, which is first on our itinerary, short visit to Stolac and 45min optional visit to Kravica waterfalls is planned. In Međugorje we will spend 2hrs and visit Mt.Križevac, Apparition Hill and St. Jacob church. Drive towards Mostar lasts 30min and we will pull over in west Mostar and from there we will take walk through the old town. During our 45min walk you will see “Kriva ćuprija” small bridge, Old bridge and Koski Mehmed Paša’s Mosque. An hour of free time for souvenirs picking on bazaar is planned before leaving Mostar. On departure from Mostar there is option to visit Dervish house in Blagaj. On our way back, we’ll have 30min visit to medieval town Počitelj.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You need to let us know your address in dubrovnik so we can arrange pick up location and time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.