Krasnaya Polyana Tour in Sochi
Sochi, a Russian city, summer resort, host of the 2014 Winter Olympics is located on the side of Black sea and the Caucasus Mountains. Do you know that marina of Sochi is the safest and most convenient parking for high-speed yacht vessels on the Black Sea in Russia? How many hotels can be counted in Olympic Park area? How does summer resort became capital of Winter Olympic Games? What is the symbol of this beautiful city? Would you like to have a ride on a Ferris wheel on the top of the mountain? Do you know that Skybridge - one of the longest suspension footbridges in the world? Olympic games helped Sochi to become world known resort with a perfect conditions for skiing, but this region has a long history, which your local charismatic guide you will open for you. You will visit the Biggest in Russia and one of the biggest in the world Trout Farm, Trinity-St George’s monastery, Natural sparkling mineral water source, The highest peak of Rose Peak, Ancient ritual cameras of Cherkessk.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Trout farm tickets -4eur; cable-cars-23 eur, Skybridge-23 eur, cherksess cameras- 2eur/person
- Entry/Admission - Krasnaya Polyana Mountain Cluster
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krasnaya Polyana Mountain Cluster, Sochi Russia
*Discover secrets of Matsesta is one of the most famous and unique hydrogen sulphide springs
*Visit the Biggest in Russia and one of the biggest in the world Trout Farm, Trinity-St George’s monastery, Natural sparkling mineral water source, Rise to the highest peak of Rose Peak, Ancient ritual cameras of Cherkessk. You will see Krasnaya Polyana village, Rosa Khutor, Gorky Gorod and Gazprom resorts
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Russia, 354392
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.