Krakow: Wawel Castle & Cathedral Guided Tour
Residence of Polish kings and a symbol of statehood, in 1930 the Castle also became one of the most important museums in Poland. It collects collections of paintings, graphics, sculptures, fabrics, goldsmiths, military items, porcelain and furniture. The chambers display the famous tapestries of Zygmunt August and magnificent Renaissance Italian paintings from the Lanckoronski collection, and the Wawel collections of Eastern art contain the most important and largest collection of tents in Europe. The Royal Castle is also an important center for the conservation of works of art. Permanent exhibitions recreate the appearance of the rooms from the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
See all that magnificent things with expert local guide. You will see Royal chambers. In This trip You have also entrance to the Wawel enormous Cathedral, and feel all this experience that You never forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- A ticket to the State Rooms
- A ticket to the Wawel Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Royal Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
Experience beautiful castle, royal chambers and enormous Wawel Cathedral, marvel collection of royal jewels and treasures.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :plac Świętej Marii Magdaleny 2, 31-001 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, 31-001 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.