Krakow: The Schindler's Factory & Ghetto & The Salt Mine in Wieliczka
The Oskar Schindler's Museum is very popular among tourists. First of all because the tragic events that took place in Krakow during the Second World War are shown in Stephen Spielberg's oscar-winning film "Schindler's List". The museum's atypical and modern exhibition will leave no one indifferent. Learn the story of a German entrepreneur who led many Jews through the war.
Wieliczka - a small town 10 km from Krakow, where one of the largest ancient salt mines in Europe (700 years). The depth of the mine is 340 metres, the total length of corridors and tunnels is over 245 kilometres.
The tourist route is more than 3 km long and includes more than 20 halls, including the largest and unique St. Kinga's Church - the patroness of miners. The underground church is richly decorated with chandeliers, carvings and sculptures of saints carved out of salt. There is a special curative microclimate in the mine and at a depth of 135 m there is a sanatorium.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- A ticket to the Schindler's museum
- Transfer from Krakow do Wieliczka and back
- A ticket to the Salt Mine
- Skip the line
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera, ul. Lipowa 4, Krakow 30-702 Poland
Visit one of the most important and most popular museums in Krakow. Schindler’s Enamel Factory, located on 4 Lipowa street, is a part of the Historical Museum of Krakow. The main exhibition title is ''Kraków under Nazi Occupation 1939–1945'.
Please, note, it is not biographical museum. The museum exposition is dedicated to occupied Krakow and reveals many aspects of the life of people under the rule of the Nazis.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Visit: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Visit the largest and one of the most beautiful underground museums in the world. Discover the hundreds of years of history of the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera, ul. Lipowa 4, Krakow 30-702 Poland
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.