Krakow Salt Mine Guided Tour
The mine, built in the 13th century, produced table salt continuously until 2007, as one of the world's oldest salt mines still in operation.
The mine's attractions include dozens of statues, three chapels and an entire cathedral that has been carved out of the rock salt by the miners.
The Wieliczka mine is often referred to as "the Underground Salt Cathedral of Poland."
In 1978 it was placed on the original UNESCO list of the World Heritage Sites.Today, the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine combines many centuries of tradition and modernity, the history of several hundred years and an underground metropolis with extensive infrastructure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English guided tour in the Salt mine
- Meeting at appointed place (eg. at your hotel, apartment etc.
- Price included services of the Museum local guide, rental cost of headphones
- Comfortable A/C minivan transportation with licensed driver
- High quality, friendly and helpful English-speaking drivers
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Extra fee in Wieliczka for taking photos 10pln
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Auschwitz Tour - Krakow Discovery, Krakow 31-831 Poland
Our company is providing a share (group) tours to the Salt Mine in Wieliczka. Our English speaking driver will pick you up from your apartment, hotel, or wherever you wish in Krakow. The Mine is located around 15 kilometers from Krakow, so the drive will take about 30 minutes. Our driver will pick you up between 09:50-10:10am (pick up time to be confirmed).Please wait for the driver at the front-desk of your apartment, or at the hotel reception desk. The English guided tour in the mine takes about 2 to 2.5 hours. After your tour the driver will takes you back to Krakow. Whole your tour should takes around 4 hours.
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Enjoy a visit to the Wieliczka Salt Mine on this half-day tour from Krakow. Begin with convenient hotel pick-up, then travel to Wieliczka with your guide. Explore the statues, chapels, and rock salt cathedral of this 13th-century mine, now considered a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This subterranean treasure is a true feat of art and engineering.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop off directly from your hotel. We confirm exactly pick up time day before via email or by phone. Pick up time will be between 08:00-09:00am.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/16/2020 - 12/23/2020
12/24/2020 - 12/26/2020
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM
12/27/2020 - 5/31/2021
Thursday - Saturday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 OUR CARS WILL BE DISINFECTION BEFORE EACH SERVICES. DRIVER`S WILL BE HAS MASK ALSO MASKS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL PASSENGER.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.