Krakow In a Nutshell Walking Tour
It's Maksymilian here, but call me Max - welcome to Krakow! I was born and raised here in Krakow and this is where I spent the majority of my life. Although I had a chance to live in many of the biggest cities around the world, Krakow will always remain a true home to me.
I start every tour with proper setting and background to proceed with more sightseeing, details and legends, in this tour you will learn the history of Poland, Krakow and Polish people. We get to see all the major landmarks and highlights of the enchanting Old Town in just under 90 minutes. It is not only history, heritage, museums, art, economy, politics and education that I will be glad to talk about but also Polish cuisine, culture, events, venues, breweries and anything else you might be interested in.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- professional, eager and outspoken local guide
- hidden gems and surprises
- 90 minutes of the most exquisite experience of Krakow
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stare Miasto, Rynek Glowny, Krakow 30-062 Poland
highlights of medieval town of Krakow, from Florian's Gate up to Church of St. Francis of Assisi
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Adam Mickiewicz Monument, Kraków, Rynek Główny, 30-962 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.