Krakow Expanded - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car
If you are planning to stay in Warsaw for a few days but also would like to see Krakow? We have a perfect solution for you!
A private driver will pick you up from the address provided in Warsaw by Mercedes car, comfortable for 1-6 passengers and will take you to Krakow for Expanded full-day tour. During this six-hour Krakow City Tour, the local guide English speaking will introduce you to the atmosphere of this beautiful city. After sightseeing, the driver will take you back to Warsaw and drop you off at your chosen location.
Below you will find an example of a sightseeing program:
Old town, Florianska street (the fanciest street in Krakow), get to one of the biggest main market squares in Europe, St. Mary’s Church, Royal route, Wawel hill, Dragon's cave, Jagiellonian University – one of the oldest in Europe, Kazimierz Jewish District and many more.
The following program is only an example, the guide and the driver are at your disposal. This time is reserved only for you!
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel / address provided pickup and drop-off
- Private 6-hours Krakow Tour
- Professional guide in English
- Transport by private luxury car
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- Water for guests
What's excluded :
- Lunch and snacks
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
The tour will take you along the most important and beautiful sites in the Old Town part of Krakow encircled by the green ring of Planty Park. Part of the tour is convergent with the Royal Route tour, but it's extended with the sightseeing of the old university district, Planty Park and Church of St. Francis of Assisi, Slowacki Theatre, Adam Mickiewcz Monument, St. Mary’s Church with dating from the 15th-century altar (around 20min). Afterwards, the route takes you along the oldest Krakow’s streets: Grodzka and Kanonicza and ends up on the Wawel Hill.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wawel Cathedral, Wawel 3, Krakow 31-001 Poland
You will spend around 1h in the Cathedral and walking along the castle walls.
Wawel Cathedral is one of the most exciting places in the entire country and the city of Krakow. It's a 14th-century architecture and the marvellous collection of arts ranging from Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque to Classicist and even Modern.
Visiting the Wawel Cathedral includes seeing the giant bell of Zygmunt of 1520, one of the world's largest, and the burial place of many Polish kings and their families, national heroes and numerous bishops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monument of the Wawel Dragon, Bulwar Czerwienski, Krakow Poland
Dragon's cave (symbol of the city of Krakow)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jagiellonian University, Gołębia 24, 31-007 Kraków, Poland
One of the oldest in Europe, with Collegium Novum and Collegium Mayus
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kazmierz The Former Jewish District, Szeroka 24, Krakow 31-053 Poland
Kazimierz, in Kraków, is a special place developed over many centuries as a Christian-Jewish neighbourhood. Jews arrived here in the mid-14th century, and until the early 19th century they lived in a separate “Jewish city”, enclosed by today’s Miodowa, św. Wawrzyńca, Wąska, Józefa, and Bożego Ciała streets. It was an autonomous enclave governed by internal Jewish authorities: their only sovereign was the king in whose name the Voivode of Kraków exercised authority over the enclave.
Today Kazimierz is one of the best known areas of Kraków. Teeming with cultural and artistic life, the district especially attracts those who want to feel the spirit of Kraków’s bohemians. The most popular cafés as well as established artistic studios and galleries cluster around Szeroka, Izaaka, Miodowa, Józefa and Podbrzezie streets, and around Nowy (Żydowski) square.
Walk will take you later to a Jewish Ghetto area, an monument of Ghetto Heros, Bernatek Footbridge (Love Bridge) and many more...
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be at the lobby / reception / concierge few minutes before the tour starts. Always confirm the name that tour is booked with our chauffeur. If you would like to we can pick you up from Chopin Airport.Airports
- Frederic Chopin Airport, Warsaw Poland
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- By choosing our company you receive the guarantee of the highest quality service. We are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know if you would like to book any other language. We can provide: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian. Please keep in mind that the price might change.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are cyclically antibacterial ozonated, sensitive surfaces such as door handles, headrests, handrails, plastic elements are frequently disinfected with virucidal agents daily. Drivers adhere to safety rules they are equipped with masks, protective gloves and antibacterial gels. We care!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.