Krakow by Golf Cart Private Tour
Experience the most popular tourist attraction in Poland - former royal capital city of Krakow during our 2 hour guided tour. Roam the streets in a comfortable, covered, panoramic view golf cart and gain insight into city's history and architecture. This family-friendly sightseeing tour offers a narrated journey of the monuments, churches, squares, and other sights that define the rich heritage of Krakow.
• Visit Old Town, Wawel Castle, Jewish Quarter, Former Ghetto and Schindler's Factory
• Choose from a wide range of 27 available languages.
• Customize route and itinerary, as well as pick up & drop-off points to meet your individual needs
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Professional English speaking driver
- Private transportation
- Short stops to take photos or a visit inside some of the sights
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
Krakow's Old Town highlights such as St. Florian's Gate, Barbican, Main Market Square, St. Mary's Basilica, Cloth Hall, Jagiellonian University, numerous churches, beautiful tenements, squares and backstreets.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, 31-001 Kraków, Poland
Famous Royal Castle and the Cathedral
Pass By: Kazmierz The Former Jewish District, Szeroka 24, Krakow 31-053 Poland
Former Jewish Quarter tour includes Old Synagogue, Szeroka street, Remuh Synagogue and Cemetery, Popper Synagogue, Old Mikweh, New Square, Tempel Synagogue and some other monuments e.g Corpus Christi church and former Town Hall
Pass By: The Ghetto Heroes Square, Plac Bohaterow Getta, Krakow Poland
Visit former Ghetto and its memorials such as The Ghetto Heroes Square, Eagle Pharmacy, part of ghetto wall and more.
Pass By: Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera, ul. Lipowa 4, Krakow 30-702 Poland
Visit Oscar Schindler's Factory hosting the Krakow under Nazi Occupation Exhibition.
Departure Point :1: Floriańska 35, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
2: Podzamcze 4, 31-000 Kraków, Poland
3: plac Jana Matejki 3, 31-157 Kraków, Poland
4: Dajwór 3, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
5: Lipowa 3, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Check the numbers on buildings. Look for light brown/black golf carts
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.