Krakow Bike Tour of the Old Town, Jewish Quarter, and the Ghetto
Get a wonderful two-wheeled overview of Krakow's historic center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, not to mention the Jewish Quarter and the World War II ghetto area, on this 4-hour bike tour. You'll cycle around 7.5 miles (12 kilometers) at a relaxed pace, making around 25 stops at highlights of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Meet in Grodzka, Krakow Old Town, at 10am, 11am, 12 noon, or 3pm: tour time slots vary according to the time of year. Pick up your modern bike with its comfy saddle, and climb aboard to discover Krakow's network of bike paths. Please note that the tour operates in sun, rain, and occasionally even snow, so it's worth dressing appropriately, in cycle-friendly shoes and with layers including gloves and hats in colder weather.
You'll start in the UNESCO-listed Old Town, seeing highlight from Rynek Glowny (Main Market Square) to Wawel Royal Castle, and learning about Krakow's history as the capital of medieval Poland.
From here, you'll pedal through to Krakow's moving Jewish Quarter, once a separate city named Kazimierz, then home to one of Europe's largest Jewish communities, and now the epicenter of a cultural revival that's produced a vibrant selection of galleries, shops, and restaurants. You'll see relics of Krakow's Jewish past writ large here, including old synagogues and graveyards.
Finally, you'll cruise down to the area that was once Krakow's Jewish ghetto, as the Nazi Germans got to work on their plan to exterminate all the Jews in Europe. You'll return to the Old Town at the end of your 4-hour tour, arriving at 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, or 7pm depending which timeslot you chose.
Departure Point :Grodzka 2, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.