Krakow: 1-Day Private Tour to Jasna Gora & Czestochowa
Have a wonderful trip to Jasna Gora as Poland's spiritual capital. Discover miraculous Black Madonna painting, admire Pauline Monastery and get to know with fascinating history. Meet the Czestochowa city highlights as well during one guided tour!
- Visit Jasna Gora - the most important Catholic place in whole Poland
- See for yourself Miraculous Image of the Mother of God
- Admire exceptional architecture of Pauline Monastery with licensed guide
- Explore Czestochowa Main Town and see its highlights with local guide
- Enjoy private transport with pick-up and drop off service
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private 9-hours tour to Czestochowa and Jasna Gora led by licensed guide
- Private transport with pickup and drop off to your accommodation in Krakow
- Entrance ticket to Jasna Gora
- Guided tour in Pauline Monastery on Jasna Gora
- Guided tour of Czestochowa Main Town
- Visit at Cathedral of the Holy Family (free admission)
- Entry/Admission - Jasna Gora
What's excluded :
- Lunch (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jasna Gora, PL 42-225 Czestochowa 25, via P. A. Kordeckiego 2, Czestochowa Poland
Jasna Gora, this is the most important place for Catholics. It is a sanctuary complex with the monastery of the Order of Pauline Fathers. There is a picture of Our Lady of Czestochowa, which is considered a miraculous image.The sanctuary is located on a hill.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pauline Monastery, Jasna Gora, Czestochowa Poland
The Pauline monastery buildings were built at the turn of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.. Inside the Chapel there are pictures presenting the most important events of the Sanctuary.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Old Market Square, Mirowska 1, Czestochowa 42-200 Poland
It's a small old town square with picturesque tenement houses.
Stop At: Ratusz, ul. aleja Najswietszej Maryi Panny 45A, Czestochowa 42-205 Poland
One of the most beautiful monuments of the old town in Czestochowa.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Aleje NajSwietszej Maryi Panny, Czestochowa 42-200 Poland
This place is the main street of Czestochowa. Aleje were designed in 1826 when the city has experienced big industrial development . Many historical tenements, central walking passage, monuments, restaurants, coffees are close to Jasna Gora Monastery in the city centre of Czestochowa.
Pass By: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
It's huge 10-acre square, the largest in any of Europe's medieval cities, features the 16th-century Renaissance Cloth Hall. It is Must See place and it's a great idea to start your tour from here if you want to see Jasna Gora and Czestochowa.
Pass By: Stare Miasto, Rynek Glowny, Krakow 30-062 Poland
Krakow Old Town is lovely atmosphere with fascinating history and multiple sights. From here let's take a journey to Czestochowa and Jasna Gora where you will find out amazing sacral buildings and much more.
Pass By: Wawel Cathedral, Wawel 3, Krakow 31-001 Poland
When you see Wawel Cathedral you probably really want to see sacral buildings in Czestochowa and especially Jasna Gora. Is not that far and recommended to see it!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is possible from your accommodation in Krakow.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.