Krabi To Surat Thani Town
Daily trips all year round from Krabi to Surat Thani Town with a convenient hotel pickup service in Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang and Krabi Town. Get a direct Van or Bus without stopover from the center in Krabi Town to Surat Thani Town in 2 and half hours.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free transfer from your hotel
What's excluded :
- Surat Thani (often shortened to Surat) is the largest province of south Thailand. It's a gateway to the islands of Thailand's Gulf Coast: Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan and Koh Tao. They are much-visited destinations, as well as Ang Thong National Marine Park. Otherwise there is not especially much to do or see in Surat Thani Town , which means there are not many international travellers, but it is a great opportunity to see a more real Thailand with local foods, prices, chaos and friendliness.
The city offers no major tourist attractions in itself, and is mainly known to tourists as the jumping-off point to Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan and Koh Tao,but it's a great stop if you enjoy real Thai working cities, good southern style street food and nosing around colourful Chinese temples and Chinese shopfronts.
Travel to Surat Thani Town is very easy by the Van or Bus and quite comfortable with air conditioner , including pickup service at your hotel. It’s 2 and half hours journey from Krabi to Surat Thani Town. Pick up from your hotel and exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after your booking completed. Transfer services to Surat Thani Town operate daily all year round.
Departure Point :
Pickup zone: Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
OtherKrabi Town, Krabi Town, Krabi Province
Return Detail :Surat Thani Bus Station 1, Makham Tia, Mueang Surat Thani District, Surat Thani 84000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.