Krabi To Langkawi (Malaysia) by Air-conditioner Van and High Speed Ferry
Daily trips all year round from Krabi to Langkawi by A/C Van and High Speed Ferry , with a convenient hotel pickup service in Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang and Krabi Town. Get a van & ferry in one joint ticket , a direct van to Tammalang pier in Satun province without stopover. Then, just before you go to ferry, you will pass through immigration control, to stamp your departure from Thailand. When you arrive Malaysia, you will find again immigration office in the jetty, then customs, you will stamp entry and get your visa checked if you need any, then they will check your luggage for any prohibited items you shouldn’t carry from Thailand. The High Speed Ferry connect directly from Tammalang pier to Langkawi (Malaysia) just only 1 time per day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free transfer from your hotel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oh-Hoo, 11 Maharaj Soi 10 Rd. Paknam Subdistrict Mueang District, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Langkawi, officially known as Langkawi, the Jewel of Kedah (Malay: Langkawi Permata Kedah) is an archipelago of 99 islands in the Andaman Sea on Malaysia’s west coast. Surrounded by turquoise sea, the interior of the main island is a mixture of picturesque paddy fields and jungle-clad hills. If you’re intent on carting off duty-free alcohol, cigarettes and chocolate, then this is the place to be. Langkawi is a duty-free area. Still, nature lovers will find the island just as agreeable as the shoreline is fringed by powder-fine sand and swaying coconut trees. The island is especially recognised for its excellent diving opportunities and this tropical gem hides a treasure trove of other exciting holiday opportunities. Langkawi is an electrifying locale that keeps visitors coming back for more. The best attractions in Langkawi make the most of the natural landscapes, expansive parks, and iconic structures that no first-time visitor should skip on their travel itinerary. As one of Malaysia’s best-known and most popular beach destinations, the massive island is home to historical attractions, great fare, excellent diving opportunities, exciting nightlife and dirt-cheap shopping. Langkawi’s pristine beaches – namely Datai Bay, Pantai Cenang, and Tanjung Rhu – are also rated among the best in the world while vast roads provide easy access to its vibrant beach towns. The best way to discover the most beautiful islands around Langkawi. With this experience, you will enjoy wonderful landscapes and nature.
Travel to Langkawi is very easy by A/C Van and High Speed Ferry , the Van is quite comfortable with air conditioner , including pickup service at your hotel from every destinations. It’s about 7-8 hours journey from Krabi to Langkawi. Pick up from your hotel and exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after your booking complete. Transfer services to Langkawi operate daily all year round.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel and exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after your booking complete. Transfer services to Langkawi operate daily all year round.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.