Krabi to Langkawi by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat and Ferry
Travel daily in high season from Krabi to Langkawi by Satun Pakbara speed boat with convenient meeting point at Klong Jilad Pier in Krabi Town and a drop-off at Telaga Harbour Marina in Langkawi.
per adult from
8 hours 24 minutes
What's included :
- 1-way transport by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park entrance fee (200 THB per adult / 180 THB per child)
- Meet the boat crew of Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club at Klong Jilad Pier in Krabi Town at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cruise by speed boat from Krabi to Koh Lipe with short island stopovers en route to pickup/drop off other customers. At Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta you will switch to another speed boat which brings you further to Lipe Island. On Koh Lipe you will switch to a ferry with Langkawi as the final destination.
Get dropped off at Telaga Harbour Marina in Langkawi from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel. The service operates only during high season from November until March.
Departure Point :Klong Jilad Pier, 81000, Thailand
Departure Time :9:05 AM
Return Detail :Telaga Harbour Marina, Lot 1 Telaga Harbour Park, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 200 THB per adult and 180 THB per child to be paid to the park rangers after arrival.
- Note that all schedules are showed in Thailand time, the Malaysia time is 1 hour ahead of Thailand time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.