Krabi To Koh Tao(Tao Island) by Bus and Ferry
Daily bus & ferry trips all year round from Krabi to Koh Tao by Songserm Ferry , SEATRAN Discovery High Speed Ferry and Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran with a convenient hotel pickup service in Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang and Krabi Town. Get a bus & ferry in one joint ticket, a direct bus without stopover and the ferries connect directly from Donsak pier to Koh Samui , Koh Phangan then directly to Mae Haad pier at Koh Tao.
per adult from
7 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free transfer from your hotel
- Toilet on board
What's excluded :
- Koh Tao is meaning ‘Turtle Island’ become the scuba diving destination of choice in Thailand. It’s a part of the Chumphon Archipelago on the western shore of the Gulf of Thailand but administratively it forms a district of Surat Thani Province. Koh Tao is a small island of approximately 21 km² and receives over a 100,000 visitors per year, one of Thailand’s most popular tourist spots as one of the world’s most popular diving destinations. More attention is being focused on the negative effects of diving on coral reef health around Koh Tao, the island is well known for scuba diving and snorkeling, as well as hiking, rock climbing, and bouldering.
Travel to Koh Tao is very easy by bus and ferry, the bus is quite comfortable with air conditioner , including pickup service at your hotel from every destinations. It’s 7-8 hours journey from Krabi to Koh Tao but stopover at Koh Samui and Koh Phangan first. Koh Tao does not have an airport and relies on ferries from the mainland, Koh Samui and Koh Phangan.
Pick up from your hotel and exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after your booking complete. Transfer services to Koh Tao operate daily all year round.
Departure Point :
• Pick up from your hotel and exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after your booking complete. Transfer services to Koh Tao operate daily all year round. • Pickup zone: Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang, Ao Nang Soi 8, Krabi Town
OtherKrabi Town, Krabi Town, Krabi Province
Return Detail :Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- You can cancel your booking up to 2 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.