Krabi to Koh Phi Phi by Ferry
Travel from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi by ferry with a convenient hotel pick-up service in Ao Nang, Krabi Town and Ao Nam Mao. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Andaman Sea on each leg of the journey. Get dropped off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don from where you can easily walk or grab a longtail boat to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1-way transfer by ferry
- Hotel pickup in Ao Nang, Krabi Town & Ao Nam Mao
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup from remote locations in Krabi, or from private villas/rentals
- Hotel drop-off on Koh Phi Phi Don
- Meet at Krabi Passenger Port at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure or get conveniently picked up from your hotel reception in Ao Nang, Krabi Town and Ao Nam Mao. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Depart from Krabi Passenger Port near Krabi Town and cruise aboard the ferry directly to Phi Phi Islands without stopovers en route. Get dropped off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
The ferry service operates 4 times a day in low and high season.
Departure Point :Klong Jilad Pier, 81000, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel in Krabi Town, Ao Nang and Ao Nam Mao. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Pickup times per zone • Ao Nam Mao: 08:00 - 08:15 / 09:00 - 09:45 / 12:00 - 12:15 / 13:30 - 14:00 • Ao Nang: 08:00 - 08:15 / 09:00 - 09:45 / 12:00 - 12:15 / 13:30 - 14:00 • Krabi Town: 08:00 - 08:15 / 09:30 - 10:00 / 12:00 - 12:15 / 13:30 - 14:00
Return Detail :Ao Tonsai Pier, Moo 7, Phi Phi Island Krabi 81000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 350 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.