Krabi to Khao Sok by Shared Minivan
Travel daily all year round from Krabi to Khao Sok by shared minivan with convenient hotel pickup in Krabi and drop-off service at the park ranger station of Khao Sok National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1-way transfer by minivan
- Hotel pickup in Ao Nang, Krabi Town and Ao Nam Mao
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup from remote locations
- Hotel drop-off
- Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang and Krabi Town. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Ride by shared minivan in air-conditioned comfort to Khao Sok with a short stopover in Phang Nga to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Get dropped off at the park ranger station of Khao Sok National Park or at your hotel if it is situated in the surrounding area.
The minivan service operates daily in low and high season.
Departure Point :Hatyai World Tour Co Ltd, Sai Thai, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Get picked up from the hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town and Ao Nam Mao. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East. If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang. If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang. Pickup times per zone: • Ao Nam Mao: 10:30 • Ao Nang: 10:00 - 10:30 • Krabi Passenger Port: 11:00 • Krabi Town: 11:00
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Khao Sok National Park, 62 Khlong Sok, Phanom District, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84250, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are at least 6 people required to run this transfer!
- There is a maximum of 1 suitcase per passenger allowed on this shared transfer.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.