Krabi Jungle Tour:Krabi Hot Springs Waterfall,Emerald Pool and Tiger Cave Temple
This full-day tour brings you to the 3 mainland attractions of Krabi. Check out the natural Namtok Ron (Hot Spring Waterfall) - Khlong Thom and trek to the natural bath of the Crystal Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot) with a refreshing swim in the pond. Climb the 1,237 steps to the top of Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea) and enjoy impressing views of the Andaman Sea coastline.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Airbnb do not provide House name or number, we’re unable to pickup guests from Airbnb lodging.
- Entry/Admission - Krabi Seabass Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Namtok Ron (Hot Spring Waterfall ) - Khlong Thom
- Entry/Admission - Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot)
- Entry/Admission - Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Any item not included in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krabi Seabass Hotel, 273 Uttarakit Rd Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Following hotel pick-up by your English speaking guide between 7:30 am to 8:00am from Krabi City area hotel lobby, transfer Namtok Ron (Hot Spring Waterfall) - Khlong Thom.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Namtok Ron (Hot Spring Waterfall ) - Khlong Thom, Ban Bang Khram, Khlong Thom 81120 Thailand
A standout amongst the most well known goals in the Krabi Province is a cascade called Namtok Ron Khlong Thom. Namtok Ron Khlong Thom gives an astounding setting to appreciate the hot springs. You can discover the cascade in a little wilderness not a long way from Krabi town. This forested territory gives genuinely necessary shade to appreciate the springs even in the radiating sun. Throughout the years, the cascade has formed the territory into individual "showers." These showers are loaded up with common high temp water from the springs and individuals frequently contrast it with an open air hot tub Jacuzzi. Namtok Ron Khlong Thom is a standout amongst the most known visitor goals for those searching out the best Krabi hot springs. There are a lot of these purported hot tubs to appreciate yet in pinnacle hours of the day, it's probably going to be loaded up with different guests. The best time to visit the hot springs is either in the first part of the day. Fortunately the water will even now be sufficiently warm to appreciate all through the whole day. Having gone through all the normal hot tubs, the water falls into a little lake where it turns into somewhat cooler. It's a decent spot to chill after the hot shower.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot), Khao Phra Bang Khram Nature Reserve Khlong Thom Nuea, about 23 kms from city center, Khlong Thom 81120 Thailand
This pool is another very notable Krabi hot spring. One take a gander at the Emerald Pool and you will see how it got its name. The Emerald Pool is an expansive swimming lake with unmistakable shading. The water is clear to the point that it's unadulterated emerald shading. Most guests astonish at the Emerald Pool as it is a sight to appreciate that has been grown normally because of the hot springs. The Emerald Pool requires a short stroll along a developed way through a wilderness before opening up to uncover the lake. The Emerald Pool is likewise open to the general population to swim in. Similarly as with Nam Ron Khlong Thom, it's essential to make a note of the best occasions to arrive. As you can envision, this substantial pool likewise becomes busy with visitors and local people amid pinnacle times amidst the day. The Emerald Pool is genuinely an unmistakable waterway. You can see a significant separation considerably submerged. This is another prominent hot spring for guests in light of the fact that the water can be appreciated consistently in any season on account of its warmed waters. You can at present appreciate the Emerald Pool even without getting in the water. The wilderness opening joined with its stand-out emerald shading makes it a completely flawless setting. Proceeding with the way that prompts the Emerald Pool will take you to another must-see goal. A short stroll from the Emerald Pool will take you to the Blue Pool. The Blue Pool additionally satisfies its name. The waters are lively blue shading with clear waters, similarly as the Emerald Pool. The Blue Pool is accessible for survey as it isn't available to people in general for swimming in.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea), Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
After lunch at local restaurant head to The Tiger Cave Temple. The Tiger Cave Temple is situated in a district called Kiriwong Valley. This valley is basically shrouded in rainforest and contains numerous different caves in the area. The Tiger Cave Temple is the primary vacation spot as it is one of the main caves here that is available to the general population. It was found by a priest and utilized for reflection and holding different Buddha statues. Amid his time in the cave, tigers were found inside and meandered uninhibitedly all through it. Proof of this can be found in the cave today. There are a few tiger paw blemishes on the cave dividers and survey of the cave outwardly, it looks like a tiger's paw. The name has stayed with the cave from that point onward. It is currently perceived for the two its religious centrality and previous tiger living space. Today, the Tiger Cave Temple is an exceptionally well known traveler goal in Krabi. The cave temple is encompassed by wilderness which makes it an agreeable adventure to try and achieve the temple grounds. Numerous spots around Krabi give visits to this territory and take into consideration time to investigate everything that the Tiger Cave Temple has to offer. Conclude your tour back at your hotel in Krabi.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Krabi, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Krabi city area any hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.