Krabi Jungle Full day Adventure Tour with Lunch
Discover Krabi's signature attractions nestled deep in the lush tropical landscapes and breathtaking rainforest. One of them is the Tiger Cave Temple aptly named for the rock formation nearby resembling a tiger's claw. The temple is a meditation center and its tranquility is guarded by the spectacular mountain range. Besides, there is Emerald Pool which located inside the National Park. There, you will get to soak yourself in a pond sporting a mysterious green hue thanks to the abundance of minerals from the surroundings limestone hills. Not only that, bask in the park’s calm atmosphere as soothe your tired body with natural healing and relaxation brought by the hot springs. Replenish your energy from the day’s adventure with delectable Thai food for lunch. Discover Krabi’s rainforest even better as the package includes round trip transfers services.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer from the Hotel
- Insurance throughout the trip
- Thai Lunch & fruits
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Namtok Ron (Hot Spring Waterfall ) - Khlong Thom
- Entry/Admission - Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot)
- Entry/Admission - Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea)
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Namtok Ron (Hot Spring Waterfall ) - Khlong Thom, Ban Bang Khram, Khlong Thom 81120 Thailand
You’ll get to visit Krabi’s must-see inland attractions – all of which are very accessible and require average fitness. The National Park is wherein you will get to witness its intrinsic beauty, lush tropical landscapes, and picturesque greeneries. Soothe your tired body with natural healing and relaxation brought by the hot springs and dazzling freshwater pools in the park. You will also visit one of the famous sacred Buddhist temple, the Tiger Cave Temple, where you can have a moment to meditate and bask in the spiritual experience of the temple with awe inducing panoramic views as you climb its summit before capping off the tour. Travel with ease as this tour includes hotel pick up and drop off and Thai lunch too!
8.30 AM : Hotel pick up
9.30 AM : Continue to waterfall & hot spring for relaxing in natural hot stream Jacuzzi.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot), Khao Phra Bang Khram Nature Reserve Khlong Thom Nuea, about 23 kms from city center, Khlong Thom 81120 Thailand
10.45 AM : Departure to the National Park & a half hour walk in the rainforest
11.15 AM : Visit the Emerald Pool
12.30 PM : Lunch time
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea), Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
1.30 PM : Departure to Tiger Cave Temple
2.00 PM : Visit Tiger Cave Temple
3.30-4.00 PM : End of the trip & Departure to hotel
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Vogue Shopping Center, 76, 1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
2: Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
3: Krua Thara ครัวธารา, 82 หมู่ 5 อ่าวนาง Tambon Ao Nang, เมือง Chang Wat Krabi 81180, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Ao Nang Central District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Aonang, Klong Hang, Klong Muang & TupkaekYou can also join our tours at Krabi Town Meeting Points pick up at Entrance gate of Vogue Shopping Center, located at 76/1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe, Muenang Krabi- 81000You can also join our tours at Others Meeting Points in Krabi for customer staying at Aao Nam Mao & Railay Beach (Please take a boat to the following location Nopharat Thara Beach) - Krua Thara Restaurant 82 Moo 5 Nopparat Thara Road, Muaeng 81880An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Do show either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to our guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Infants, pregnant women or people who have congenital disease, respiratory diseases, asthma, heart disease and high-blood pressure and experiencing back problems are advised against the activity
- Child ticket is age between 3 to 10 years old & height over 120 cm will be charge as adult rate.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers are encourage to bring their own sun protection, swimwear necessity, camera, waterproof casing, plastic bag & sandals.
- The Blue Pool at Emerald Pool will have its annual closure every May-October
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Ao Nang Central District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Aonang, Klong Hang, Klong Muang & Tupkaek
- You can also join our tours at Krabi Town Meeting Points pick up at Entrance gate of Vogue Shopping Center, located at 76/1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe, Muenang Krabi- 81000
- You can also join our tours at Others Meeting Points in Krabi for customer staying at Aao Nam Mao & Railay Beach (Please take a boat to the following location Nopharat Thara Beach) - Krua Thara Restaurant 82 Moo 5 Nopparat Thara Road, Muaeng 81880
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.