Krabi International Airport Departure Shared Transfer from Aonang and Krabi Town
Pre-book your shared departure airport service to ensure smooth transfer to Krabi International Airport after your vacation. Your driver will be meeting you at the hotel lobby located in Krabi Town or Ao Nang area.
Note: Service from Ao Nang area and Krabi town only. Service not available from hotels in Railay Beach, Klong Muang or Tubkaak areas
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Pre-book your departure shared transfer service from your hotel located in Krabi Town or Ao Nang area so that you can stay relax in the air-conditioned minivan as you heading to Krabi International Airport. The driver will pick you up at the hotel lobby at agreed time.
We can cater for a group of 15 people or family. However, the children must be accompanied by an adults. This service is certainly the idea solution for those who wish to travel in fast and comfortable way.
Please note that a maximum of 60pounds (30kg) per adult and 30 pounds (15kg) per child is allowed for transfers. Excess luggage may be charged directly to travelers in cases when a larger vehicle is required.
Departure Point :
OtherKrabi Town, Krabi Town, Krabi Province - Does not include RailayAo Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand - Does Not include Railay
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/1/2018 - 10/31/2020
11/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Krabi Airport, 133 Thanon Phet Kasem, Tambon Nuea Khlong, Amphoe Nuea Khlong, Chang Wat Krabi 81130, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Costs can vary depending on location of hotel. If your hotel is outside of our drop off point we will contact you for any supplements due
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.