Krabi Hong Islands + Yao Island Snorkeling Trip From Phuket
• Spend the whole day visiting the beautiful beaches of Hong Island, Krabi and Yao Island, Phang Nga Province.
• Beautiful Hong island's bay with stunning white sandy beach and clear sea water with tons of tropical fish for snorkeling. Good to lay back on beautiful soften white sand beach.
• A stunning Hong lagoon high limestone cliffs which really spectacular. Good for chilling with clear emerald sea water and enjoy with lots of breathtaking scenery.
• Sightseeing sea view and the beautiful white sandbank of Yao Island, Phang Nga.
• Soak yourself in the sunlight and snorkeling in crystal clear water of a secluded lagoon , wonderful island and exploring the islands' abundant marine life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small refreshment at the pier
- Actual information about your boat tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Delicious lunch
- Travel insurance
- Small refreshment on-board
- Life jackets on-board
- English-speaking tour guide
- National park fees
What's excluded :
Hong Island is the most beautiful in Krabi Province. Cruising and sightseeing on this magical island by boat is much like floating through a huge reception with two gates.
Yao Yai Island, a remote and wild getaway with trails winding into hills. Here we’ll swim, snorkel more among the colorful tropical fish, amidst clear waters.
• 09:00am Departure from Laem Sai pier
• 09:40am Arriving to the islands of Krabi province. Visiting Pak Bia Island. Relax on the beach.
• 11:05am Visiting Lao La Ding Island. There is a beautiful coconut grove and impressive limestone mountains on the island. The island is perfect for bright photos.
• 11:45am The speedboat arrives to Hong Island and comes into spectacular lagoon. The visitors can go to the front side of the boat, to make many photos and videos of sea landscape.
• 12:20pm Lunch and relax on the beach on Hong Island. For people who would like to snorkel there are nice corals at the side of the beach.
• 02:55pm Visiting of Laem Had Beach at Koh Yao Yai, where the movie "Mechanic: Resurection" (2016) was shot. This stop is for making photos and walk on the beach.
• 04:00pm Arrive Laem Sai Pier and transfer back to your hotel.
• Hong Islands, Nong Thale, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
• Ko Yao Yai, Ko Yao Yai, Phang Nga Province
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone• No Extra : Patong Beach , Kata Beach, Karon Beach, Chalong area, Phuket Town, Kamala Beach, Surin Beach, Bangtao Beach, Laguna Beach, Naiyang Beach, Phuket Airport • Extra Transfer Charge 150 Baht/Person(Round Trip) : Layan• Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/Person(Round Trip) : Rawai Beach, Naiharn Beach, Naithorn Beach, Ao Por, Cape Yamu• Extra Transfer Charge 1,000 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Maikhao Beach, Sirey bay, Cape Panwa**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate. For extra charge payable directly to the driver.**
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.