Krabi Airport To Koh Lanta by Shared AC Van
Daily air-conditioned van services from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta every hour since 07:00 am to 05:00 pm. Travel daily all year round just from Krabi Town , Bus Station or Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta by air-conditioned van. If you depart from Krabi Airport ,please wait at the bus stop in front of Krabi Airport ,the van will pick you up there. And drop off service at your hotel on Koh Lanta, but the last stop is only Klong Nin beach. If you want to go farther, you have to pay extra.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Koh Lanta has everything you could ask for, pristine beauty beaches, yummy food, classic Thai massages and the list goes on and on. This island is remote but not at all hard to reach. It’s 3-4 hours journey from places to places like your hotel in Krabi Town to your hotel on Koh Lanta with A/C Van.
Pick up from your hotel in Krabi Town, and exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after your booking complete. Journey by shared A/C van to Koh Lanta and across the sea with car ferry including over bridge. Drop off at your hotel if it is located area within Klong Nin beach. A/C Van service operates daily all year round.
Departure Point :
Pickup zone: The bus stop in front of Krabi Airport Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
PortsKrabi Airport, 133 Petchkasem Rd, Tambon Nuea Khlong, Amphoe Nuea Khlong, Chang Wat Krabi 81130, Thailand
OtherKrabi Airport, 133 Petchkasem Rd, Tambon Nuea Khlong, Amphoe Nuea Khlong, Chang Wat Krabi 81130, Thailand
Return Detail :Ko Lanta, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.