Krabi Airport Shared Transfer - Arrival or Departure
Professional, competent and reliable. From the moment you arrive, this shared transfer service will provide a comfortable and efficient transfer from Krabi Airport to your hotel and back to the Airport. The chauffeurs are carefully selected for their professionalism, knowledge and discretion.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer from airport to hotel or vice versa
- Welcome Pack on arrival
- Meet and greet services
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Goods and Services tax
What's excluded :
- Confirmation for this transfer will be received at time of booking
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Travel from Krabi Airport to your Hotel or return to the Airport. Transfer services are available 7am to 11pm daily. You driver will be waiting at the Arrivals hall and will assist with your luggage and drive you to the Hotel or pick you up from your Hotel lobby back to the Airport.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed immediately and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
• SHARED - Air-conditioned Minivan / Minicoach
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details:
• Arrival Flight Number
• Arrival Time
• Arriving from (City name)
• Hotel Name (where you would like to be dropped off)
• Hotel Address
Don't forget to book your Hotel to Airport transfer with I Asia Thailand!
Departure Point :Krabi Airport, Nuea Khlong, Nuea Khlong District, Krabi 81130, Thailand
Departure Time :3/15/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Krabi, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The transfer is for Hotels in Ao Nang (Town area). For transfers to Tubkaak etc there will be a surcharge payable to driver on arrival
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.