Kowloon Evening Walking Tour with Dinner: Yau Ma Tei and Jordan
On this unique 3-hour evening walking tour, you’ll experience the vibrant nightlife of Yau Ma Tei and Jordan: stroll through a century-old fruit market, enjoy a delicious local dinner, immerse in a traditional singing parlour on Temple Street, get your fortune told under a banyan tree, as well as hear local folklore that you’ll laugh about and remember for a long time to come.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local guide
- Authentic Hong Kong Experience
- Entry/Admission - Tin Hau Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kowloon City
- Entry/Admission - Ya Ma Tei Fruit Market
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Join us on this in-depth 3-hour evening walking tour, you will learn about contemporary Hong Kong through the heritage red-brick building on Shanghai Street and the classic Yau Ma Tei Theatre. Hear fascinating stories about day-to-day life of old Hong Kong at Yau Ma Tei Fruit Wholesale Market, a century-old fruit market for a blend of hilarious urban tales and exotic fruits.
Save your appetite for dinner in Mido Café, a local institution, or at a local taipaidong (a street side restaurant). Embrace in the ambiance of night Hong Kong, hear stories about this gritty, down-to-earth part of Kowloon, and dine in some of the local's favorite dishes.
After dinner, you will visit a singing parlour in Temple Street (Yau Ma Tei section) for authentic, old-school local entertainment. Soak in the lights and sounds at Temple Street market and see the stars in an old-school singing parlour that only lives on in this part of town.
Roam along Temple Street in the relaxed night vibes around Tin Hau Temple and join in a fortune-telling experience. Get the chance to have your fortune told under a banyan tree before we cap off the night with more local food delights. At the end of this exciting 3-hour Yau Ma Tei and Jordan walking tour, your tour ends at “Wo Kee”,a local dessert shop in Temple Street where you can continue your exploration of night Hong Kong.
Departure Point :MTR Yau Ma Tei Station, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Temple Street, Temple St, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.