Kotor: Walking tour with Wine and Food Tasting - Rick Steves Recommended
After meeting with your guide, you will begin a tour which will provide you with the opportunity to learn about the real Kotor. It begins with a 1-hour walking tour of the old town, where you will learn everything about Kotor's amazing and impressive history that UNESCO has recognized as World Heritage.
But, Kotor is not just a monument, it is the place full of life and impressive stories that your local guide will share with you.
At the conclusion of the tour, you will sit in a popular local place where you will taste famous smoked ham, cheese and a glass of traditional wine. Besides this tasting, this will be your chance to enjoy the local atmosphere, and chat with your guide as you ask all the questions you might have about Kotor and the small but charming country of Montenegro!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Tasting of famous local smoked ham, cheese, olives and glass of wine/beer/soft drink is included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old City
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
The tour starts with 1h wlaking tour of Kotor where you will learn everything about town's rich history and tradition. After the walking tour, in one local wine bar you will have a chance to taste some famous Montenegrin products and taste the wine. While enjoying local specialties, you will have a time to chat with your guide, enjoy the atmosphere and learn more about Kotor and entire Montenegro!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sea Gate, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.