Kotor - Perast - Tivat Tour
Enjoy aerial views of the Boka Bay on a 20-minute scenic drive from Kotor to the first stop, Perast. When you arrive in Perast, taxi boat will take you to the island "Our Lady of the Rocks" where you spend around 30-minutes. After visiting island you will be back in Perast, sightseeing and touring around for 1 hour. Then, from Perast, you will go to see panorama of Kotor. Afterwards, you visit Tivat, Porto Montenegro, luxury marina, where you spend 1 hour of touring around. At the end of tour you will be taken back to the starting point. Fully private tour, with maximum 4 (car) / 8 (minivan) persons.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Perast is surely one of the most beautiful places in Boka Kotorska. Today it is often called the quietest town in Boka. Perast is only 13 km away from Kotor, and you will enjoy the beautiful view of the bay all the time while driving. Numerous narrow streets and baroque palaces which provide evidence of the previous rich lifestyle of the inhabitants, testify to the richness of the Bay of Kotor sometimes, on days when there used to be a luxurious life of its inhabitants. Perast used to be a town of sailors and for being known outside the territory of Montenegro. We can see even today the famous stone houses and captains mansions built in Baroque style. The interesting thing about this is that the value of the house today is up to one million euros. In 1979 it became listed as UNESCO World Natural and Historical Heritage Site. Near Perast there are two islets: one is called Sveti Đorđe (St. George) and the other Gospa od Škrpjela (Our Lady of the Rocks), and each has a picturesque chapel.
Our Lady of the Rocks, an artificial island in front of Perast made in the late 15th century, where, at least according to tradition, the brothers from Perast found the painting of Our Lady, and the citizens of Perast in 1452 decided to build a temple in office Mother of God. Definitely a place to be visited and for a moment to feel the charms of old pirates.
Tivat is located in the central part of the Boka Kotorska bay. Although it is the youngest town in the Boka region, Tivat has a lot of interesting and attractive destinations. But there is one top place that should not be missed – Porto Montenegro. Today, Tivat is one of hottest spots on Mediterranean because of Porto Montenegro – new modern marina for luxury yachts, with amazing settlement behind.
Departure Point :For travelers from the ship, tour departs from the port terminal, where our driver guide will be holding a sign saying your full name. Any other traveler choose their departure location regarding they needs such as hotel / apartment location.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.