Kotor Cruise: Perast, Our Lady of The Rocks, Mamula, Blue Cave, Porto Montenegro
Experience Kotor bay with a custom-made cruise boat for the most enjoyable Kotor boat tour–welcome to Kotor bay Cruise!
We embark in Kotor and shortly after sipping some welcoming champagne, we have our first swimming break to cool down from a hot day. Refreshed, we are headed straight towards the Blue Cave Kotor passing the entire bay and as we go around the famous former prison Mamula we reach the open sea. Swimming in fluorescent blue water inside of a natural cave is one of the best attractions of Boka Bay!
From there we sail back through the Bay, passing some small fisherman’s villages, and sneak into famous Yugoslavian military tunnels where they were hiding their ships and submarines
Time for a lunch break at Porto Montenegro to regain our energy.
The evening hours are the best time to visit the famous island Our Lady of Rocks, both church and a museum when all the tourists are gone.
Now we are ready to go back home enjoying astonishing scenery and burning sunset.
per adult from
What's included :
- transportation by boat
- Professional tour guide in English language
- welcoming drinks ( champagne and rakija), fruit
- entrance fee to the church and museum
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
What's excluded :
- Food and other drinks
- Tour Guide Tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 360 Monte, Kotor, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
Picturesque medieval city.
Stop At: Blue Cave, Montenegro
These shades of blue will hardly be able to see anywhere in the world, and clear illuminating water calls you to dive into this atmosphere of this natural theatre.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Porto Montenegro, Tivat Bay, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
Lunch break in a restaurant with authentic atmosphere
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Visit to the island and church/museum
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :1: 360 monte, Stari grad 283, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
2: VOLI, Budva Mediteranska, Budva 85300, Montenegro
3: Simeun Rent a Car Tivat, Arsenalska, Tivat 85320, Montenegro
4: Autobuska Stanica Herceg Novi, Dr. Jovana Bijelica 1, Herceg - Novi 85340, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact travelers 1-day prior tour start regarding pick-up information.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Bring swimmsuits,towel, suncream, sunglasses, hat, appropriate clothing for church
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Food & drinks are not allowed to be brought onboard
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.